The Scheme will seek to invest predominantly in a diversified portfolio of equity and equity related instruments with the objective to provide investors with opportunities for capital appreciation and income generation along with the benefit of income tax deduction (under Section 80 C of the Income Tax Act, 1961) on their investments.
(Low / Medium / High)
|Equity and Equity Related Instruments||80%||100%||High|
|Debt and Money Market Instruments||0%||20%||Low to Medium|
- Investors can invest up to Rs 1,50,000 in an ELSS and deduct the investment from their taxable income i.e. effectively reducing their tax liability.
- Any income in the form of dividends received and long term capital gain (holding period > 1 year)are tax free in the hands of the investor.
- The 3 year statutory lock - in period is blessing in disguise.
- It ensures that short term market volatility is ignored and focus is only on creating wealth in the long term.
- 3 year ‘lock-in’ is much lower than the other tax savings instruments where minimum lock-in ranges from 5 to 15 years.
Mutual Fund investments are subject to market risks, read all scheme related documents carefully.
KIM for Peerless Long Term Advantage Fund
SID - Peerless Long Term Advantage Fund - Launch
FAQ - Peerless Long Term Advantage Fund
Fact Sheet for February 2017
Fact Sheet for January 2017
Fact Sheet for December 2016
Fact Sheet for November 2016
Fact Sheet for October 2016
Fact Sheet for September 2016
Fact Sheet for August 2016
Fact Sheet for July 2016
Fact Sheet for June 2016
Fact Sheet for May 2016
Fact Sheet for April 2016
Fact Sheet for March 2016